Welcome to the world of books and publishing by holding the hands of Aryan Publishing Company. Our publishing company was established in the year 1950 by Late Rajendra Nath Dey and Late Brojendranath Dey and since then we have worked on prestigious projects with various clients. We are located in 76, Bepin Behari Ganguly Street in Kolkata- 700012 (West Bengal).
Through the years we have worked with some of the most revered institutes which have been pleased and satisfied with our service.
National Library-Kolkata, Central Drugs Laboratory
It is our pledge to continue the reputation and scale new heights through our expertise and service in the publishing industry.
We specialize in a wide range of subjects which include Bioinformatics, Engineering, Metallurgy, Oceanography, Business Management, Genetics and Astrophysics. The dream of Late Rajendra Nath and Brojendranath Dey has been realized by Shri Indranath Dey who joined the company in 1972. In May 1997, it was transformed into Aryan Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd. Since then the directors Shri. Narendranath Dey, Shri. Ayan Dey, Smt. Baby Dey and Smt. Rakhi Dey have worked tirelessly to see the company at the top. We have opened another branch in Krishna Laha Lane and are presently working with clients from Germany, UK and USA.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Physics and Meteorology
- Biological and Life Science
- GIS and Remote Sensing
- Metallurgy and Materials Science
- Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
- Nanotechnology and Nanoscience
- Geology and Atmospheric Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Ergonomics and Human Factors
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Energy and Environmental Science
- Geotechnology, Mining and Petroleum Engineering
- Water Management and Technology
- Energy, Power and Electrical Engineering
- Architecture and Town Planning
- Mining and Geology
- Food Science and Technology
- Materials Science and Technology
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Engineering Handbooks
- vikash agarwal